HOEOCA Training activities are coordinated by Mark Parker - Rear Commodore Training - who can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop new skills or refresh knowledge
- A range of theoretical and practical programmes
- Links to RYA approved training centres
We offer a range of training opportunities for members to develop, enhance and refresh skills. We do this through our relationships with RYA approved training centres as well as offering tailored courses for members.
Courses are promoted via the newsletter and club specific dates will be published in the Book your Place section.
The syllabuses for these shorebased courses can be viewed by following the hyperlinks below.
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased Course
- RYA Coastal Skipper / Yachtmaster Offshore Shorebased Course
- RYA Diesel Engine Course
- RYA Marine Radio Short Range Certificate Course
- RYA First Aid Course
- RYA Sea Survival Course
- RYA Offshore Safety Course
- Sail Trim (White Sails) and Sail Trim (Coloured Sails)
- Racing for Beginners
- Practical Boat Handling Weekends