Cruising - Autumn Rally 4-8 November 2020 BOOKING CLOSED
Having taken into account the latest RYA and Government guidelines, aimed at reducing the risk of COVID-19 transmission, and the local restrictions in Birmingham and Solihull, the committee has agreed that we can continue with the Autumn Rally at the moment (24 September) providing crew members follow the guidelines being put in place.
One of the main restrictions is the number of crew that can sleep on board overnight. We're therefore planning to limit each boat to a maximum crew of 5 and reducing the number who can sleep on board to 3 households with 1 or 2 crew members staying in accommodation on shore, which will have to include crew members from Birmingham and Solihull. Due to these revised sleeping arrangements, boats will need to return to the same port, Cowes, each night. Please note that depending on mix of boat crews the final balance payment may increase if additional accommodation is needed on shore.
If at a later date the Autumn Rally can’t take place due or arrangements need to be changed due to amended Government COVID-19 guidelines we will inform you immediately and discuss options available.
£235 per member to include yacht charter & share of onshore accommodation.
Additional costs split by crew of each boat incurred during the event to include Marina Fees, Provisions, Fuel & Loss of yacht equipment or damage.
1. Deposit * £ 75.00 28 August 2020 with application form
2. Interim payment £120.00 25 September 2020
3. Balance £40.00 23 October 2020
* For those members who paid £75 deposits for the cancelled Spring Rally 2020 options are:
- Use the £75 as the deposit for this event
- Request a refund if not attending the Autumn Rally. Please email your request & bank details to David Reed.